Gigabyte Aero 15W Laptop Giveaway

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karadjgne

Distinguished
Herald
Usability. It's got to do the job I need it to do, within a reasonable amount of time and fluidity, without huge long pauses for pages to form. It's got to be strong enough to handle my gaming needs (honestly that's not hard), live long enough to actually enjoy a game on battery for a few minutes and have enough storage to deal with the wife's photos.

May 16, 2018
An 8th gen cpu powered laptop with awesome performance and a flawless display, with an astonishing sober design. No flashy looks. Perfect for work. Made for adult heavy gamers.

argenthorizon

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016
It's actually quite difficult to single out one feature as most important as I don't think any one is so important that is outweighs all others. However, a truly bad feature can drag down an otherwise decent laptop.

For me, I might say cooling is most important. But, I also wouldn't accept a laptop that sounds like a jet engine because of fans, or one that has abysmal performance to keep temperatures down.

So I guess that means the most important feature to me is the balancing of all other features.

Status
Not open for further replies.