Glary Utilities 2.15.0.728?

joe2cool

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2008
Hi came across this program 'Glary Utilities 2.15.0.728' http://download.cnet.com/Glary-Utili...-10508531.html - One Click A Day For PC Maintenance, Keeps Any PC Problems Away. So they say ? just wondered if anyone had used this ? & any comments. Whats the thought with the all in one programs ? I tend to be ' hands on' when it comes to maintenance.

Appreciate any views

emma lee

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009

Thers must be a lot of users' reviews on this product. I can't open your link you provided, but I have been using Glary Utilities for a long time and a big fan of it.
It has one-click maintenance and scheduled auto-scan-repair function. To speed up PC, it has registry cleaner, start-up manager, context menu manager, registry defrag and tracks eraser and so on, as I can only remember these frequently-used tools. And I often use file splitter and joiner, file encrypter and decrypter of it. All these tools are contained in such one program, of course with many other tools that I can't tell out names at present. With Glary Utilities, I needn't install many other dependent small applications to clutter my desktop. Don't you think it is terific? :love: I love it.

TRENDING THREADS