going back to previous edition of windows after add features

vishal pattar

Estimable
Sep 8, 2015
Unfortunately out of my eagerness i tried to add features to my dell laptop running windows 8.1 single language to windows 8.1 pro using a random product key . Later I faced genuine related problem.....now I want my previous edition of windows that came with my laptop oem....so what can i do?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Laptop Tech Support 2
E Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 11
T Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 6
G Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 13
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 7
J Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Previously High Performance, now Low FPS
Solved! HP Envy 17 notebook not turning on at all after i successfully shot down the previous day
Solved! I put a hard drive in my laptop from the previous one I had. And I know it was working perfectly in the past on my previous l
i have a flex 15 touch laptop having display problem like in the background it show my previously used app in pink colour and
Windows 10 Update needs disk space - previous updates filled disk with trash and it's now stuck
Same problem with the previous,but in my case I left my laptop for a while with an open document and it is still running but w
just updated to new gmail account now can't access my email from the previous account
The boot option menu has only 2 options neither of which work they both led my straight out and back to the previous screen th
why previously working games and apps are no longer working
remove previous registered number from chromecast
Hello.. My surface pro type cover was previously working fine, only a few days ago I noticed it types m# when I press m, curso
Bought Toshiba satellite w windows vista. Had previous owner password and tried every reset still no luck... help
Laptop stuck on hp restoring previous windows version
my lenovo laptop's hardisk was failed and i replaced it with new piece. previously i had original OS. so my question is how ca
as I'm typing lines disappear, letters jump up a line and overlay previous typing, can someone help me figure this out, thanks
High End PC Suddenly Getting Low FPS on Games That Weren't Previously Low
My laptop HP Probook Core I-3 running from the previous six month with battery back up of 3>hrs, one day charger pin was fault
How can I make laptop battery operated previous efficiency
Looking for a 'Powerful laptop' upgrade w/out previous flaws
WEIRD ALIENWARE M17X PROBLEM! [Update from previous thread]

ASK THE COMMUNITY