Good 32" tv for a smaller room.

Joeses

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
Hello, I'm currently looking for a 32 inch tv for a smaller room, I'd rather not go higher than 32 inch because I doubt it will fit (37" might be possible).

I'm going to use the TV mainly for gaming with consoles, maybe some movie watching, but not really frequent. I'm also considering connecting my pc to the TV and playing PC games on it.

So, I have some questions. Should I get a 50hz tv or a 100hz? I've heard that 100hz doesn't really make a big difference in games, because there's a gaming mode on many TV's setting the refresh rate to 50 (60?), which is the natural refresh rate for normal 50Hz TV's.
Also, would Full-HD be good or might HD-ready be a better choice if you could save some cash? I'm going to sit quite close to the TV, just about 1,5-2 meters. I guess Full HD would be much better though.

I recently found a TV on a website that was running a campaign with it, they had lowered the price by about 150$ atm, the TV is an LG 32LD450. Couldn't find out much about it on the web and haven't seen it in any stores though, so don't know what it's like. Anyone has some info about it?

Feel free to give suggestions about other TV's!

Thanks,
Joe

kat135gato

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2010
ok general info ....

IF you buy a TV that haves more Hzrt you will have a better refresh of the image so the image will appear smother
if you have a problem to have a great image quality well ... use a Full HD 1080p TV witn at least 120 Hzt (also if you look hard enough you will find some 3D ready TV's that have the same specs )
is not about how much you wanna spend is about if you are gonna see the diference and with 32' at 5 feet well I can say that there is a huge difference about models .. well you can search arround even at outlets

Joeses

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
Alright, I don't really care about 3D and stuff, too expensive at the moment, but any suggestions for a good FULL-HD TV for gaming? A 32 inch preferrably