Good Gaming Headsets Under $100

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AgentLOL

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014
So, I've been looking for some good gaming headsets after the ear crushing SB I had. So, it doesn't matter whether it's wireless or wired, wireless is preferred though. If there's anything better than what I've listed for $100, tell me it. I'm still wondering what the difference between Vengeance and Corsair headsets are. Oh, and the headset must have some form of 7.1 audio.

1. Logitech G430 (I believe this is new)
2. Vengeance 2100
3. Corsair Gaming 2100 (The $100 one, not the $160)

And as another thing, I don't really need noise cancellation, but I'll take it if it's there.

Solution
I would prefer the Corsair H2100/2100 for the biggest reason - wireless ,another reason is that this has better build construction compared to the Raw Prism

If you celebrate Christmas - Merry Christmas

Happy to help

AgentLOL

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014

I've seen the Kingston Hyperx Cloud many times, I'm not sure if it's really good or not, because it doesn't have a software tagged with it (I don't think). Anyways, I'm going with the Vengeance 2100 or 1500, thanks for all the help. You have helped me learn knowledge that I can use later on when choosing different headsets/headphones/mics.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)