Good gaming/music headphones

amac123

Estimable
Feb 11, 2015
Ok there has been many topics on this but all of them don't answer my question. Here's my problem; I have gone through now 2 hyperx cloud headphones and the first pair the wire got got bent causing sound to come out one ear only and the second the headband got all messed up. I need a good noise canceling, comfortable, good music/ gaming headphones(more music than gaming) under 100 dollars.

Thanks,
Alex

Solution
any of the $60+ headphones from Logitech are usually pretty damn good, they have a new 7.1 set out with a triple mic boom setup but it is like $150 dollars, but the quality is of the best available. I have been a long time user of all Logitech products and they last a very long time and Logitech stands behind them.

viometrix

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
any of the $60+ headphones from Logitech are usually pretty damn good, they have a new 7.1 set out with a triple mic boom setup but it is like $150 dollars, but the quality is of the best available. I have been a long time user of all Logitech products and they last a very long time and Logitech stands behind them.

Solution

bigboy101

Estimable
Nov 1, 2015