Good & light laptop for basic video editing and light gaming

Rioichi

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
Alright so, here's the deal. I'm building a powerful desktop, don't need any help with that, but I also need a laptop to take with me on the go. I have at the moment a powerful G752, which is great but a little piece of me dies every time I have to lift this beast in my bag :D So I need a new laptop.

I do a lot of video editing and some gaming but moving forward I'm gonna do all the heavy lifting on the desktop but I still need a laptop to do some basic Premiere Pro work on the go and maybe play few rounds of Overwatch and some other light gaming. My budget is not really set but the cheaper the better because I'm already investing a lot to the desktop but for a great laptop candidate I would be ready to spend ~800$/€. Smaller the weight, the better and screen size can be anything up to 15"

I've been browsing webstores for the past days and still feel lost because there is so many products out there. So what are some basic specs that I need? What kind of processor should I be looking for (for example: are all Intel i-series capable)? I assume that I would need 8GB of Ram? And for graphics I really don't need a lot, just to play some light games on low settings would be just fine. Are any integrated graphics up to that or should I try to find a laptop that has a separate GPU?

And if you have any product or series line suggestions, please share.

Bardebay

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016
Try the ASUS ROG GL552VW-DH71 15-Inch .i heard that is cheap and easy to use.well of course there will be pros and cons......
The fan is good,every thing is good about it..