Google account information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2018
Need help with Google account,my account will only be restored to a old phone number I don't have anymore,need pictures,can you help,I have a new account now,but I need photos,

Solution

then you are out of luck
The phone number you have has nothing to do with signing into a Google account. The only thing that matters is the account log in info (email and password). Also, a phone can have more than one account on it. Just one is set as the main/original one. All you need to do is add the old account info (password and email) to the phone you currently have and you can access any files you saved to google.

Now, if those items were not uploaded to the google account, and were only on the phone, then they are gone.

Dec 4, 2018
I had my old Google account set up as a safety precautions to send my log back in opinions only through text on the phone and I have to have my old phone number to be able to get it to log back in,I don't have that phone number anymore

Dec 4, 2018

Dec 4, 2018
I have tried that, Google recovery,it wants me to verify it's me that's trying to sign in,and the only way I can verify it's me is threw a text message to that phone number I was using at that time,I set it up to be only verified threw a text,it will give me a temporary sign in,but it only send the temporary sign in to a phone number that doesn't exist anymore,or possibly someone else may have at this time,u would think there would be some way to straighten it out,if I had that old number I could get the temporary password to get in to it,but not without that number,if you can think of anything I would very much appreciate it.

rgd1101

Don't

then you are out of luck

Solution
Dec 4, 2018
I just tried it again,it has changed some since last time I tried it,I did enter my old Google account and wants to know the old phone number,and I actually can't remember that old number, although I maybe could get it,but the thing that is different now is I have a opinion to push a thing that says, DON'T HAVE MY PHONE?so maybe that might help if I can get the old phone number,and I want to thank you all for the help,it really means a lot, pictures of mother, children and a lot more things,can't be replaced.

Dec 4, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.