Google Brings Games to Google+

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I just like when someone mentiones the ability to mute someone ( FB or G+ ). What is the point to have such "friend" in list?
It is like inviting those people to your party and ordering them to be absolutely silent and stay out of your sight. :)

Why_Me

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
I don't see Google+ over taking Facebook...not hardly. I have both, and Facebook is a lot more user friendly for the average mom and pop who aren't computer literate. And the idea of invite only for a social network is retarded imo...beta or no beta. Google has flopped before with Orkut,, and this will be no different. I like a lot of google products, but this one isn't going to be a winner imo.

Archean

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
+1 Why_me
Except for one thing, I don't use any Google product or even FB for that matter ;)

Also why would an FB user would want to go to G+ and loose all their friends. I don't see G+ going any further then the previous efforts.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Archean[/nom]+1 Why_meExcept for one thing, I don't use any Google product or even FB for that matter Also why would an FB user would want to go to G+ and loose all their friends. I don't see G+ going any further then the previous efforts.[/citation]

the only reason i see is if the script kiddies from anonymous were actually able to being FB down

Status
Not open for further replies.