Google CEO Responds to EU Antitrust Probe, iOS 6 Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

glasssplinter

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]i repeat....i will not use google maps...i am so tired of the bloat-ware google brings with it[/citation]

Have fun using Goog...I mean crapple maps. Sorry, forgot that highly innovative company had to hire former Google workers to get maps working. Just so hard to keep track of now, what are they now, Appsungooogle?

santfu

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]i repeat....i will not use google maps...i am so tired of the bloat-ware google brings with it[/citation]

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
[citation][nom]santfu[/nom]You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.[/citation]
The fact that this comment had not yet been rated up is depressing.

I wish you luck in your quest to find the six fingered man.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]santfu[/nom]You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.[/citation]
ok let me make it easier for you to understand.....CRAPWARE....is that better, i did not know that i had to explain it to you google sheep

bystander

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]ok let me make it easier for you to understand.....CRAPWARE....is that better, i did not know that i had to explain it to you google sheep[/citation]
What "CRAPWARE" are you referring to?

glasssplinter

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]ok let me make it easier for you to understand.....CRAPWARE....is that better, i did not know that i had to explain it to you google sheep[/citation]

[citation][nom]bystander[/nom]What "CRAPWARE" are you referring to?[/citation]

I believe they are confusing the term "crapware" with "usable and correct mapping information." No biggie, happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.