google does not work get a message Dblick has crashed

I have never heard of that particular one. Dblick. Are you sure there isn't something on the computer? Try running good deep virus, malware, etc., scans. Also, I would check any add-ons you have placed on Chrome.

Once you have done these, reboot the computer and see if it works then. If it still doesn't, I would suggest uninstalling Chrome, rebooting and then reinstalling it.

I have never heard of that particular one. Dblick. Are you sure there isn't something on the computer? Try running good deep virus, malware, etc., scans. Also, I would check any add-ons you have placed on Chrome.

Once you have done these, reboot the computer and see if it works then. If it still doesn't, I would suggest uninstalling Chrome, rebooting and then reinstalling it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 0
G Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
GiantsBane Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 7
P Laptop Tech Support 2
JaqueRabbit Laptop Tech Support 16
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 11
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question I changed the volume on google now i have no headset audio unless using Bluetooth headphones. The mic works and registers still though.
Question How do I make my Google Chrome in Windows 10 look like Chrome OS?
Solved! Can Acer Aspire 3 be made compatible for use with Google Meet?
Question Google Chrome Display Issues
Question How to sync google with microsoft and vice versa
Question ASUS Q504UA-BI5T26 secure boot violation, none of my googled solutions seem to be working
Question HP won't open apps or google play etc
Discussion Please, Google: Don't Replace Play Music with YouTube Music
Question (Solved) Google Chrome: Transparent Overlay Distorting Text?
Solved! Stop Charging While Playing Games or Open Google chrome
Solved! Do I really need to sync my Google chrome. I also do not want my laptop to be connected to phone per chrine
Solved! unable play sound in google home from laptop bluetooth
Solved! Connected to google
I have a key which is stuck and keeps repeating. I can't Google as it overrides what I type. Am to scared to pull lap top apar
how do you wallpaper google home screen
Solved! where do i find my apps from the google playstore and how can i get them on my desktop
How do i delete google sign in page, it is blocking me from using my computer
Google Chrome Suddenly Extremly Slow
google is slow to load and I get message on my email saying Something is quite right. Can't connect to google
Google Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m keeps freezing and i get the message box page unresponsive

ASK THE COMMUNITY