Google+ Gets Facelift, Looks Younger, Friskier Than Before

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasiz

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
Reminds me of MSN explorer, nobody used or knew about.
Was supposed to be the "tomorrow" back in WinME days.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I'll be honest, I opened my account, sent a few friend requests, and haven't even accessed Google+ since then. Social networking sites are a waste of time in my mind.

spookie

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
Still not good enough, all my friends use Facebook and Twitter, I only know 5 people that also have a Google+ account

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Fail+ needs to die along with the rest of the social web[/citation]

Your forgetting that Facebook isn't just for those kids and teens that want to duke it out online, there are older people who don't have a way to contact their friends and Facebook is a way for them to do that.

In general though, Facebook sucks butt. I only have an account because of my Ex.

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
People, just stop and think. If we don't have social network, how can we spread news? Most people nowadays don't watch TV anymore, even read newspapers. Think about that.

G

i looked at it. then deleted my google+ account. i like content not gadgets.
#contentmatters

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]cruelm3[/nom]Already used to facebook, why change[/citation]
that's what myspacers said as well as msners, aolers, and yahooers

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
The real problem in facebook is hen my friend are sharing something I wanna view it, b4 I view it I have to agree on some app digging my stuff(which I havent)? Seriously? it is just a link to a youtube why must I agree something so they can track me? if it wasnt most of my friend @ facebook I already drop Facebook long b4.

hardcore_gamer

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]GOOGLE what? don't use this service therefore i don't really care, lol[/citation]

Google + is actually good. Why ? because there are no trash people there sharing stupid junk like FB. Google+ is shaping up to be a good information sharing network.

hardcore_gamer

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
[citation][nom]acerace[/nom]People, just stop and think. If we don't have social network, how can we spread news? Most people nowadays don't watch TV anymore, even read newspapers. Think about that.[/citation]

Most news spread in FB are fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.