Google Glass Gets Competition: What the OmniGlass Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dblevins

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
... and this is an announcement how? no $, no specs, no nothing.

Com'on guys, please ignore this kind of PR spam.

wtfxxxgp

Honorable
Nov 14, 2012
I think we're nowhere close to having the right mindset for this type of technology. It will almost certainly increase the number of accidents on our roads, not to mention the personal rights we are supposed to enjoy that will more than likely be destroyed as soon as these are cheap enough to be everywhere.

On the "article" itself, I have to agree - there's nothing of substance being "reported" here - the fact that there will be rivals to the Google Glass is pretty much a safe bet, so this is just part of a marketing campaign that shouldn't really be here Toms... :p

x2ruff4u

Honorable
May 21, 2013
@wtfxxxgp Tom has to earn money somehow. Most of the stuff on Toms is rip offs of someone else's findings or work put into a article to seem it's his own.

facebook17

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
My Uncle Jeremiah recently got a stunning black Chevrolet Corvette Convertible just by some parttime working online from home... see this here WWW.MAX47.COM

rwinches

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006
This device ass pictured could not possibly have a large enough battery and if you added one the weight would, well you know.
@x2ruff4u
Some of what Tom's does is act as a portal that points you to other sites, which is smart because it avoids redundancy. If you see something you like you can click on the source link or use a search engine of your choice.
Maybe that's just to advanced a concept, you know '2 ruff 4 u' to comprehend, but here's a newsflash for you every tech site does the same thing as do news sites, in fact just about every site has blurbs with links to other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.