Google Issues 3G Fix, Multitouch for Nexus One

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyLucky

Distinguished
May 30, 2007
I am not experiencing 3G problems but friends who work at a technology center are pulling their hair out. Lots of frustration when trying to get things done.

bamslang

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2009
I like how Google adds on new functions to their phones via free software update when other companies *looks at Apple* would simply re-release their product at an increased cost calling it version 2.0.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
Why is it called pinch to zoom if you move your fingers apart to zoom in? Furthermore, who uses their index finger and thumb to do the zooming? If you're going to use 2 hands to use a phone, you might as well use both thumbs and hold it like a psp.

elkad

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2007
Pinch to zoom out (pull apart to zoom in) seems perfectly intuitive to me. 2 fingers mark the bounds of an area, and then spreading them apart makes that area bigger, just like you are stretching it.

bk420

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Still got the 3G issue here. I could care less about the pinch zoom. The Nexus one has been the worst phone I ever purchased.

G

android phone sux. full stop. have a magic and after 7 months using it, it stopped working and kept crashing throughout those 7 months. will never buy an android phone again...

G

will never buy an android based phone again.. had a magic and it was ridiculously buggy ,kept crashing etc.. and after using it for 7months, it died. android based phone are really bad and not cheap either..

Status
Not open for further replies.