Google, Motorola Must Give Android Data to Apple

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

izajasz

Distinguished
May 12, 2011
Apple is a joke... completely no respect for them. They can only sue everyone and everything and patent breathing isntead of makeing devices which crush competitors. Thye copied android in IOS5 and nobody sues them ;o WTF? I hate apple , will never buy anything from them.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]izajasz[/nom]Apple is a joke... completely no respect for them. They can only sue everyone and everything and patent breathing isntead of makeing devices which crush competitors. Thye copied android in IOS5 and nobody sues them ;o WTF? I hate apple , will never buy anything from them.[/citation]

So you're saying you don't like Apple?

izajasz

Distinguished
May 12, 2011
I dont liek companies that , isntead of makeing something creative that owns the market just because its awesome, sues everybody around trying to block better devices... If You make better device = you sell more than competitors . its simple . but apple doesnt get it. They liek bullying tactics which is pathetic. fuck apple...

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]izajasz[/nom]I dont liek companies that , isntead of makeing something creative that owns the market just because its awesome, sues everybody around trying to block better devices... If You make better device = you sell more than competitors . its simple . but apple doesnt get it. They liek bullying tactics which is pathetic. fuck apple...[/citation]
[citation][nom]izajasz[/nom]Apple is a joke... completely no respect for them. They can only sue everyone and everything and patent breathing isntead of makeing devices which crush competitors. Thye copied android in IOS5 and nobody sues them ;o WTF? I hate apple , will never buy anything from them.[/citation]
[citation][nom]izajasz[/nom]Apple is a pathetic company. Sue everybody isntead of makeing something really new and great and with possiblity to connect with other devices and PC with micro usb not onyl with mac and itunes... I hate Apple, they act like spiled brats.[/citation]

It does indeed sound like you don't care for Apple. You do, however, understand that they're not alone in their business practices. ...but I think we understand...Apple is not your favorite company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS