Google Pixel 9 Pro — 9 things I want to see

Jan 2, 2024
For me, I don't care about wireless charging or faster wired charging - c'mon 30W is already very fast. I care about battery life, but more importantly longevity. Let me set arbitrary maximum charge levels and timed charging to full manually. My P6P can't do that. I'm all about the better optical zoom and camera improvements - Google has been lagging behind. If Samsung wasn't so full of their crap bloat and an attempt to create their own ecosystem entirely I might be tempted to go back. Also I'm down for the brighter screen (the P6P is woefully not bright enough in sunlight), but I also need lower minimum brightness with better contrast for use at night. Also don't shrink the resolution of the screen... The processor to be more of an upgrade is nice but really my 8 year old phone is still very usable, which is why we need the other features to really step up. I was very disappointed at the minimal difference between the P6P and P8P which resulted in no upgrade this year, and I used my Note 8 for 5 years before that because upgrades in the past decade are just so minimal for non-gaming use, and screen resolution plateaued almost a decade ago too.

Jul 4, 2023
Let's dump the unreliable fingerprint scanner and use the savings for a reliable Face Unlock.

Can we remove the compromise between getting 60fps video and HDR/VideoBoost? My concert videos are either too dark and or have horizontal banding...