Google Releases Gmail 4.2.1 For Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildkitten

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]classzero[/nom]Wow, not a single anti Zak comment! Am I at Tom's?[/citation]
I know it's amazing. Of course the Zak haters are as bad as the iSheep. They follow this mantra and are incapable of rationale thought, thought that would include the fact that Apple is a tech company, a leading one, Tom's is a tech site that covers ALL tech, and as a result would have a writer/writers that cover Apple. They also ignore all the articles he writes that are not flattering of Apple and of course ignore articles like these, the rare ones where he has to write of something else.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]wildkitten[/nom]I know it's amazing. Of course the Zak haters are as bad as the iSheep. They follow this mantra and are incapable of rationale thought, thought that would include the fact that Apple is a tech company, a leading one, Tom's is a tech site that covers ALL tech, and as a result would have a writer/writers that cover Apple. They also ignore all the articles he writes that are not flattering of Apple and of course ignore articles like these, the rare ones where he has to write of something else.[/citation]
isheep are as bad and annoying as ihaters. in fact, there are more of them. they travel in packs i believe.

i dont see a reason to hate on a company, their products, and their employees aside from sheer ignorance. disliking something is one thing. attacking them like they killed your family and ruined your life is another.

and zak could care less. he's getting paid for this.

all this aside, the gmail app needs one thing badly: a delete all function.

GHDave

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
Is it true, then? Can it be true? I've been trying for an hour to figure out how to Delete All, to no avail. How can there not be such a function?

jn77

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
I dropped the gmail app completely and got maildroid... it functions like a full featured mail client on android, not some watered down, send, receive, replay all (thats all the app does) half baked mail client....... mail on IOS is the same way.... half baked.

gilamonsterz

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
I've stopped trying to delete email in bulk via phone. The number of times I've checked off 50+ emails and accidentally opened one, having to start over... urgh.

A Delete All button would be wonderful.

wildkitten

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]isheep are as bad and annoying as ihaters. in fact, there are more of them. they travel in packs i believe. i dont see a reason to hate on a company, their products, and their employees aside from sheer ignorance. disliking something is one thing. attacking them like they killed your family and ruined your life is another.and zak could care less. he's getting paid for this.all this aside, the gmail app needs one thing badly: a delete all function.[/citation]
Oh I completely agree. I don't understand the hatred for the person who's job it is to cover Apple. I mean I understand people being upset with what Apple does, but the hatred has spilt over to where they are as bigoted and biased as those they make fun of.

G

Android: finally introducing features that other email clients have had for years.

Seriously, what the h*ll is wrong with Google. They can make GMail, but can't figure out an email client?

G

Yeah, google change the sdk to fight fragmentation, meh. No update for Gingerbread? Google is killing android it self

Status
Not open for further replies.