Google: RickRoll Video Removal Was a Mistake

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loomis86

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
Dang. They removed the spoof on the rickroll video. I loved that vid...the one where some guy dubs his own made up lyrics to the rickroll vid. It was called "Rick Roll: The Literal Version"

G

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I'm in the US...wth

nukemaster

Distinguished
[citation][nom]c0le[/nom]This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.I'm in the US...wth[/citation]
Its blocked in Canada too.

arthur92710

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2008
[citation][nom]c0le[/nom]This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.I'm in the US...wth[/citation]

^ This, USA.

city_zen

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country."

No biggie.

Note: I'm not in the USA (which, considering the Patriot Act, the NRA and FOX News, isn't necessarily a bad thing ... :D. Thumbs down aren't welcome but inevitable, I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.