Google Said to Have Started Distribution For iOS Maps App

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensingtron

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
Dear Google,

Please charge apple users for this product and redirect funds to subsidizing android products and fighting patent cases.

Kind regards,
Samsung

waxdart

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]Kensingtron[/nom]Dear Google,Please charge apple users for this product and redirect funds to subsidizing android products and fighting patent cases.Kind regards,Samsung[/citation]
I like that. but they get cash for the clicks and more tasty search data. Apple then stops getting either.

G

I rather Google provide the app for free just as before. Just because Apple wants to act like an evil empire, it does not mean Google has to do evil now too. Google has always been the representation of a free and open internet. If Google changes its approach just because of Apple like to act as a jerk, Apple wins then.

xpeh

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
[citation][nom]cknobman[/nom]Taking bets on how many minutes this thing lives in the App store before Apple removes it.[/citation]

Yeah, I have a feeling they'll do that. Didn't Apple remove some other map from the App Store because it used Google's Map API?

JamesSneed

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
That was just one guy that made an app from Google's API. They wont remove Google's map application, this is what Apple wanted in the first place a Google map application that had turn by turn navigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.