Google Staff Can Get Laundry Done for Them

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uruquiora

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
[citation][nom]scryer_360[/nom]The thing is, well, lets examine other countries. In France, if a woman gets pregnant, the government pays for someone to do her laundry. She never has to fill out insurance paperwork, and contrary to Glen Beck, she can get into a hospital practically whenever she needs.Companies have to offer benefits more enticing than THAT, since those are givens.[/citation]
Err... not really no.. sorry i'm french, never heard of that...

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]afrobacon[/nom]I wonder what degrees will look best on my application...[/citation]
You, sir, have an afro, and you admire the finer qualities of the art form known as
'bacon'. The company car with your knew driver will be awaiting you at your soonest leisure.
[citation][nom]assmar[/nom]Awww... Sorry baby, basic spelling skills are a must.[/citation]
Ah shucks. Back to the coal mine just like pappy.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
[citation][nom]molo9000[/nom]Google is working very hard on their "Don't be evil" image, yet google analytics is gathering data about us as we surf this very website.Yes, even tom's ... runs google analytics and sends the information back to big brother google.[/citation]
Hopefully, NoScript is doing its job and this is NOT happening...

stratplaya

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2007
They are one of the richest corporations in the world and I know of no one who has ever paid them for a product or service.

What a country!

gogogadgetliver

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
Look I know they provide a lot of bennies to lure good talent but geez.

Shareholders: this is where your investment money is being spent. Don't ask for divedends. Enjoy!

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]pythy[/nom]Google was named the number one place to work just in America?[/citation]
world wide... #2 is Foxcom! lol

cyprod

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2006
Got a technical phone screen with them on Monday for their Mountain View office. The more I hear, the more I hope it goes well. I could really go for this.

orionite

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2008
It's neither new or belongs on a tech news site. Come on, Toms! There is nothing interesting to report anymore that doesn't cater to the internet version of the E! viewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.