Google Stops ICS Roll-out for Nexus S in Some Areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
They could just read all the forums from xda-developers and the like for feedback.
Nevertheless, it is good to stay on top of things, as opposed to releasing same update for all the phones and then having to deal with non-compatibility issues. Not talking about Nexus S, which is compatible, but other phones, as well.
There have been instances where updates to OS have been rolled out to older phone models, only to worsen the user experience.

G

yes 4.0.3 is definitely killing my battery much faster than 3.6 was! ack.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]Noumenon[/nom]yes 4.0.3 is definitely killing my battery much faster than 3.6 was! ack.[/citation]

I've been stuck with 2.3.3 on my SGS for months and that drains the battery like water down a drain.

Hopefully they release a fix for any battery issues soon for all of us. lol.

G

Battery drains fast but they need to fix the volume problem before they see an influx of returns within the 30 day money back guarantee...

G

Hey Jane,

It's about time to poke Google and get them to make a statement on this Nexus S update issue don't you think?? It all began about mid-December and now it is mid-January and we Nexus S owners know NOTHING. Remember to remind Google to "do good .... not bad"

HELP,
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.