Google Uses Ad to Explain Offensive First Lady Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
If you want prefiltered search results, head on over to Digg. As it is, this is one of those cases that I can see the appeal of a Digg style model on Google helping to relegate that racist degenerate's idea of a joke into the dustbin of the internet.

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
I don't even know how to reply to such a disgusting image of our first lady! Our first black President and family, and the racist right-wing America has shown there ass, yeah I said it! I know it didn't start with Joe Wilson but a perfect example of taking such offensive liberty as to openly and loudly call the President a liar. I don't think any such thing was ever targeted to a white president, and yet here we are. Then there were the paid demonstrators at the anti public option town halls holding posters of President Obama depicted as Hitler, WTF! Or those that tried to deride President Obama as being a Muslim, (not that there isn't anything wrong with that) but considering that this country believes everything their told you can see how this could be damaging. Oh and how about the ones questioning President Obama's birth right as an American. There is more but I think I made my point. It's got to stop and it is during these times as an American I hold my head low!

coonday

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Just for the record, I think the website that picture was taken from is called celebrityapes.com or something that turms all celebrities into ape form. So there is no real need for some people here to get so upset.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Dont look now o0RaidR0o but you appear to be a complete pussy.
It's the internet, if you're so easily offended by such a picture (a damn funny one at that) then you really shouldnt be on it.
Morale of the story, grow some testicles, if you dont like something, move on.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]coonday[/nom]Just for the record, I think the website that picture was taken from is called celebrityapes.com or something that turms all celebrities into ape form. So there is no real need for some people here to get so upset.[/citation]
+1. It was fine to make fun of Bush being turned it to an Ape? Why not Obama or the First Lady? This is a double standard.

Computer_Lots

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
So, oORaidROo, there are a few things we need to clear up...
Racist and Right-Wing are not necessarily the same thing. There are many racist Democrats. I am a conservative-minded individual (right-wing to some people) but an definitely not a racist.
Joe Wilson is also not a racist just because he called Obama a liar. I guess your memory is a little short. I remember much hate speech against pres Bush calling him a liar. You know "Bush lied, people died". It's not an impossibility for a politician to lie from time to time. Actually, they're probably lying more than they're telling the truth, Dems and Repubs alike.
As for the Obama, Hitler pics... they certainly not racist since Hitler was white but are more political suggesting that Obama is a dictator. The questions about Obama's birth are legitimate. If he wasn't in fact born in the U.S then he's not eligible to be President. He still hasn't proven his birthplace by the way.

Now, as for the picture... I think it's stupid and not really even funny. However, not really worth a bunch of controversy in my opinion.

m3kt3k

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
SOOO let me get this straight, Google is now appoligizing(sp) for images the Prez and his wife dont like? UMMMMMM What about all those images EVERYONE else finds offensive. ME THINKS this is just them sucking up so they dont get another DOJ case against them.

SilenceHuman

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2008
Computer_Lots .... you are a true tool

m3kt3k ....read >>Google
removed an offensive image of Michelle Obama on the grounds that the site hosting the image violated Google’s guidelines by serving malware to visitors.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]o0RaidR0o[/nom]...Our first black President and family, and the racist right-wing America has shown there ass, yeah I said it! [/citation]
Since when is he 'black' - he is a biracial individual - that doesn't make him black any more than it makes him white! If you want to speak your mind, and sound like a racist idiot while doing it, then why not at least try to be accurate about the people you're using to prove your point.

Efrayim

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
[citation][nom]m3kt3k[/nom]SOOO let me get this straight, Google is now appoligizing(sp) for images the Prez and his wife dont like? UMMMMMM What about all those images EVERYONE else finds offensive. ME THINKS this is just them sucking up so they dont get another DOJ case against them.[/citation]
Google taking it down doesn't necessary mean that President and his wife have even seen it. Someone else could have seen and and found it offensive in general. It is true that there are many offensive images out there, but when there in plain view people generally are bothered by it more.

Efrayim

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Efrayim[/nom]Google taking it down doesn't necessary mean that President and his wife have even seen it. Someone else could have seen and and found it offensive in general. It is true that there are many offensive images out there, but when there in plain view people generally are bothered by it more.[/citation]
Sorry about my spelling in my post. My boss was coming over to my desk and I was like Oh **** better write this quickly! lol...

christop

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2008
That pic is a low blow.. Maybe 3 more gens and this kind of crap will end.. Why do racist think they are a pure race how stupid leave your trailer park and get your learn on fool...

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
So, the fact that it was Obama's :chick" they had to make this statement and apologise yet if it was any of our wives, sisters, mothers or whatever the hell they could be, they would care less. Screw you Google and your apologies on the matter. I'd much more respect if you hadnt said shit about it. Now im seriously annoyed from Google. They just got on my bad list. Who cares? noone but im just saying ;) Ill go google that picture right now. Actually.. Ill check if I get it as well by Binging it lol

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]christop[/nom]That pic is a low blow.. Maybe 3 more gens and this kind of crap will end.. Why do racist think they are a pure race how stupid leave your trailer park and get your learn on fool...[/citation]
It pays off to read the comments posted, as it would have been clear (as originally pointed out by coonday) that this picture came from a website that specializes in altering the faces of known people (of all races) to resemble apes. (celebrityapes.com) I love it when stuff get taken out of context. I checked out the site, and actually whites should be the most outraged as most people on that site appear to be caucasian. I guess I should be outraged, but I am not. In fact, I don't care one bit.

coonday

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]shadow703793[/nom]+1. It was fine to make fun of Bush being turned it to an Ape? Why not Obama or the First Lady? This is a double standard.[/citation]
Thanks for putting it into words for me. I tried to keep my comment as unpolitical as I could but the double standard was exactly what I was trying to point out. Double standards are just wrong, and even unethical.

Sicundercover

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2007
So why was it OK to do stuff like this to GW but not to the Obama's?

Damn double standard people. Eyes up America your country is the new Fascist regime. Joseph Goebbels would be proud to see his ministry of propaganda alive and well in the new empire of the world.

The first amendment doesnt just protect speech you agree with it protects speech that offends you, that was the point of the amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.