Google: We Did Not Kill That Donkey in Botswana

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
[citation][nom]belardo[/nom]Anyone with half a brain can see its taking a dirt bath.[/citation]Is that like saying sleeping with the fishes?

ven1ger

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
[citation][nom]noob2222[/nom]missed the link.http://www.thfire.com/wp-content/u [...] d-body.jpg[/citation]

Our organization's web filters found have blocked the site determining that it has malicious code hidden. Warning to others that may visit the site.

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
My boss who drives lots, drove into a few deer in his life. When he did, his van was a total right off. This car would have to be a armored super car from a TV show on a popular car lovers TV channel :p

merikafyeah

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
[citation][nom]whiteodian[/nom]Is that like saying sleeping with the fishes?[/citation]
No. Literally, dirt bath. Think mud baths. Pigs do that to help cool down, relieve itching, etc.It gives them a bad name as dirty animals when they're habitually cleaner than many humans I've encountered lol.

Y'know, they're actually kind of cute when you're not constantly looking at them like walking pork chops and bacon. Mmmmm bacon.

tpi2007

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2006
[citation][nom]Anonymous[/nom]Better head line is:Google: We did not tap that ass.[/citation]

Actually, if you click on the source link, Google did show a sense of humour too, the title of the blog post is "Never ass-ume"

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]whiteodian[/nom]http://www.maximumpc.com/article/n [...] ent-225883Here are the alleged pictures of the donkey alive and safe. Don't try to cover the truth people with your down-votes. Google must answer for this tragedy.[/citation]
I think in that picture is your tinfoil hat (the one that you sorely miss, apparently).
You have all the evidence you need, yet continue to troll about this. You trolled on that webpage, too, under the same username.
First two photos, same angle, first one zoomed in on the donkey (see that circle in the middle of the road?). Look at the trees on the side of the road. No way there were different locations for a cover-up. Second picture, car approached closely enough that the front end is visible in the frame. Donkey already got up to make room. Third pic, the rear end of the car with the donkey still alive and well (maybe pissed for being disturbed).
The only questionable thing here is your capacity to discern and understand things.

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
Oh my god, and i was so worried there. I have to go to job, pay my bills and my ex left me, but the world is beautifull cus google did not kill a donkey.

I agree this can be fun, but if this is news, Im sleeping with scarlett johansson (Just in case it turns out to be news).

Status
Not open for further replies.