Google's Got a Street View Tricycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I would pedal that bike wearing a shirt that says: "flash your *explicit* if you love Google" :3

madhumper69

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
All the conflicts with the Google street car having people blocking the car and unhappy campers not wanting their houses to be posted on the internet, with a tricycle the person will get his ass kicked and jacket lol!!!

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
This Tricycle will allow access to places where cars can't get, so basically what, private walkways, popular tourist areas with pedestrian-only access, etc..? These new photos will be covered 90% by blurred-out faces.

theramman

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
[citation][nom]madhumper69[/nom]All the conflicts with the Google street car having people blocking the car and unhappy campers not wanting their houses to be posted on the internet, with a tricycle the person will get his ass kicked and jacket lol!!![/citation]
I cant wait to see that on here! Ill die laughing, But hopefully we can see more ;) Thanks Big Brother

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
I'd volunteer to pedal around my neighborhood in a google shirt :D as long as they offer insurance lol.

Next, they'll have a 360 camera mounted to a cap, and then we can map out the interior of buildings :na:

On google earth, if you fly into some building like those parking towers, you can actually see the basic architecture :)

w4ffles

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2008
I just hope the poor guy riding that thing doesn't have to go up any steep hills with all that extra weight in the back.

PC_GI

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]This is pretty cool. I can't even imagine the shitstorm this will cause though.[/citation]

Yea, for real, whats next? ha ha, google ass cam?

bfstev

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Yea that guy driving that will probably get stoned in some of the more conservative neighborhoods in europe. I can see quite a few communitees sueing google for privacy reasons too. At what point does the side walk the bike is on become private property vs. public. I bet that its different depending on the country.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Wow. Nothing gonna stop big brother now :). I would like to see if they manage to get that thing not only into but all through the Vatican or how about they take the trikie and go back to that village in the UK that chased out the google car. Maybe they will like the tricycle better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS