Google's Social Network Called ''Google +1''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evillman

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
Orkut.com is google's social network, it was the very first in popularity on Brazil, before twitter and Facebook.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Sorry. If this is the name of the social network, I feel bad for Google for not being able to think of a better name. Seriously, Google +1 is retarded. But yeah, good luck with competing with Facebook. I doubt anything would beat that. Focusing on a social network for business would be better. LinkedIn needs competition.

znegval

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
[citation][nom]evillman[/nom]Orkut.com is google's social network, it was the very first in popularity on Brazil, before twitter and Facebook.[/citation]

It still is, even with Twitter and Facebook in the picture.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
the first social network that gives you 50-100 mb of web space and a website you can customize as much as you want, will win.

give it the easy to use template of something like face book. but let users customize it as much as they want.

every one like a bigger e-peen, so we would get a generation of web designers the world has never seen before.

randomizer

Distinguished
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]the first social network that gives you 50-100 mb of web space and a website you can customize as much as you want, will win. give it the easy to use template of something like face book. but let users customize it as much as they want. every one like a bigger e-peen, so we would get a generation of web designers the world has never seen before.[/citation]
Sort of like... MySpace?

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
what's in a name right? but to call a rose "shit", that stinks.
also two heads are better than one? or too many cooks spoil the broth?

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I don't think the naming is going to be that retarded. I think I can see where they are going with this.

Looking for that special someone? Google +1
Looking for a little freaky time? Google +2
Looking for a reputation that will stain you for the rest of your life? Google +25

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]the first social network that gives you 50-100 mb of web space and a website you can customize as much as you want, will win. give it the easy to use template of something like face book. but let users customize it as much as they want. every one like a bigger e-peen, so we would get a generation of web designers the world has never seen before.[/citation]
Like a Geocities / MySpace mix? Meh, I actually like Google's idea of a less intrusive approach. I don't use Facebook/Twitter/MySpace/etc and would consider using a service that is more of a light layer on top of my normal browsing.

G

damm social nett works spoiled children of all communities and nibody got true benifit out of it.
only youngsters infake name old mens also in fake identity occupy most of the space with filthy and spoled the society!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.