Governments Snooping on Our Phone Calls, Says Vodafone

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradigital

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
How many times can you miss-spell Vodafone in one small news report? Useless Tom's (or should I spell it "Thom's"?) strikes again.

Zeroplanetz

Honorable
Jul 26, 2013
How many times can you miss-spell Vodafone in one small news report? Useless Tom's (or should I spell it "Thom's"?) strikes again.
haha. That's funny because I didn't pay enough attention while reading to catch all that. This is rather hilarious because the title is right. Hahaha

CynthiaMetz

Estimable
Jun 8, 2014
The report is staggering in its detail, but generally speaking, Vodaphone provides data to governments in three ways: "mandatory compliance with lawful demands," "emergency and non-routine assistance" and "protecting our customers and networks."

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
Well, vodafone is just basically trying to gain the favor of the customers by stating the obvious.
Its not like any well informed person dosent know this already, and it might the less informed believe this is a way of being transparent with their customers.

The worst part is that while people in their 40s might consider this to be invasion of privacy, 10 year olds will grow up with this and accept it as natural order. In the end, if an idea is not destroyed by human opposition and it can survive to the next generation, it will stick.

Brains_and_Bones

Estimable
Feb 12, 2014
Does no one else in the US realise that Vodafone is the parent company of Verizon? Very telling that the US is not mentioned in this article.

Status
Not open for further replies.