Grand Theft Auto V's Second Trailer Arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyzarvs

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2008
Well considering the hardware hasn't changed on the PS3 and '360 - not sure how the graphics could improve?

I still play San-Andreas - must have completed it 20 times or more, 4 never appealed though. The landscape whilst pretty was far too monotonous and the radio wasn't as good ;) Also I thought that R* skimped on the voice talent compared to SA and I was unimpressed that the character customisation had taken a step back (weight, physique, tats, hair). It certinaly looks like the variety is back - just hope the rest of the elements are up to scratch!

steve360

Honorable
Feb 20, 2012
Given the history, GTA 5 will probably not show up on PC for 6 or months after PS3 and Xbox360 versions are released, so around a year from now.

Why they focus on ancient console hardware is beyond me.

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
[citation][nom]steve360[/nom]Given the history, GTA 5 will probably not show up on PC for 6 or months after PS3 and Xbox360 versions are released, so around a year from now.Why they focus on ancient console hardware is beyond me.[/citation]

Dude, moar moneyzzz!!

steve360

Honorable
Feb 20, 2012
[citation][nom]acerace[/nom]Dude, moar moneyzzz!![/citation]

They could get even more if they released all 3 versions at the same time.

waxdart

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]steve360[/nom]Given the history, GTA 5 will probably not show up on PC for 6 or months after PS3 and Xbox360 versions are released, so around a year from now.Why they focus on ancient console hardware is beyond me.[/citation]
Money, nothing to do with games.

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
[citation][nom]Tomfreak[/nom]graphic detail isnt that muh improvement over the GTA4.[/citation]

It actually looks worse in many aspects. Not a surprise anyway.

$

G

Didn't like and didn't buy the GTA4 PC version because of the console-oriented player control and camera movement.
If they don't get their s#1t together and release a proper PC version, they wown't get my money this time either.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Looks rather nice, and I am not a 'gamer'.
Is that Console only or PC as well?

If PC...what kind of hardware to run in decent quality/resolution?

kyzarvs

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2008
@freggo - you aren't a reader either?

"Grand Theft Auto 5 is due for a worldwide release sometime during Spring 2013 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360."

If R*'s previous history is anything to go by, the PC version will be in the rumor mill for months before finally being released and it will either be miles better than the console (SA) or a shonky, rushed and bug-filled mess that takes a year to sort out fully (4). After my previous love of SA, I bought 4 on the PS3, then on the PC, hoping that all the bad stuff on the PS3 version would be improved upon. My bad...

schnitter

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
Bought GTA4 for PS3, then saw mods come out for it on PC and bought it for PC aswell. This time, I'll wait for PC release and buy it. Hope they can find a way to mod on GTA5 aswell so I can get the actual cars (car freak here, who isnt?).

billybiff

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
.Hey guys, don't want to let you down but I read about a week ago from Techpowerup that there won't be a console port to PC.

http://www.techpowerup.com/174787/ [...] kstar.html
.. Comment:

They always say that so you get it on cosole, then oohh 6 months later a pc version so you end up buying it again. Not this time rocks stat moooahahahaha

jcurry23

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2011
I don't know why I read these comments you guys take the excitement out of everything. Really you didn't play gat4 because you didn't like the radio stations what is wrong with you.

flowingbass

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010
I cant wait for too long for the pc version!

Im getting bored of roaming gta 4's streets over and over again.

The only way to get-off with my gta craving for now is doing some role playing
and re-doing select missions which i like.

flowingbass

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010
The graphics are a linear improvement, not really as revolutional as Gta 4 was from Gta SA.

Looks like they used the same engine they used with 4. But with tweaked elements.

I just love these realistic, bound with reality games. Well as much as they can make it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.