shanu12345

Estimable
Jun 11, 2015
My laptop model is (hp pavilion 15-n004tx) and my graphic card model is (AMD radeon 8670M),when i play games ,my games runs but they does not run smoothly and i feel that my graphic card is not working.plz help

Solution
for one, the Gt 640 is still slightly better than your GPU, and also, I think it is just how slow your GPU is. when a GPU is that slow, no game can run well, games get best performance off fast cores. I am willing to bet your friend has a much faster processor. I really do not think there is a problem with your computer, it is just not built for gaming at this level.

Robert Cook

Honorable
Herald
Dec 15, 2014
what games are you playing? that is a rather lower end card, so if you are playing GTAV low FPS makes sense. overall that is not a very high power laptop too, so that is why those low FPS are not abnormal depending on what you are playing.

Robert Cook

Honorable
Herald
Dec 15, 2014
according to the minimum specs for mortal combatX you would want a R9280 or better, as I have never played it though nor do I plan to (to gory) , those specs seem a bit high also your CPU is at 1.6 GHz according to the specs, which is way to slow. mortal combat wants at least 3.4 GHz. it seems both your CPU and GPU are simply too weak. for rouge, it also seems your specs are not that great for the game either.

shanu12345

Estimable
Jun 11, 2015
my friend has C2D 7500 and he has GPU nvidia GT 640 and still he played rouge smoothly which is not run smoothly on my i5 proceessor,4th gen ,then what could be the problem in my pc

Robert Cook

Honorable
Herald
Dec 15, 2014
for one, the Gt 640 is still slightly better than your GPU, and also, I think it is just how slow your GPU is. when a GPU is that slow, no game can run well, games get best performance off fast cores. I am willing to bet your friend has a much faster processor. I really do not think there is a problem with your computer, it is just not built for gaming at this level.

Solution

Dragos Manea

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015

I agree, your notebook is just not made for gaming, if u want a gaming setup build a computer.