Groupon Could Simply Implode

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
So buying something that isn't making any money is probably based on ideas of say like well lets see then, well, hmm. What to comment on the most.

Idk. Something bought for something for sale or could be at least is anyones guess. But why a say coupon company is making alot of money after awhile is anyones guess.

Don't get me wron,g for a small price to sell something to say that probably wouldn't say anyways but still on some kinda of price of seeming to be a little of something for he say conitnued fact of something rather little for/from it or not.

Why a lose, probably many reasons, if its hard to use time taken for anyone thing is time lost, but also too much time in sometimes, or less placed ideas. Maybe one or two more higher then lesser to say.

Imploding coupoing though is probably placed within its use to say. Not of use would also say to, but still.

eiskrystal

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
$6 billion? Get real.

"but it owes its merchants $392 million - which is OK, as long as the revenue is growing"

Sounds like what they said about the US economy.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]eiskrystal[/nom]$6 billion? Get real."but it owes its merchants $392 million - which is OK, as long as the revenue is growing"Sounds like what they said about the US economy.[/citation]
/Agree

The whole debt to GDP ratio idea is a farce. Only works when your economy is growing.

G

Its true now a days we can find any dame thing on the internet with quite ease. However just think is there anyone who can offer you maximum discount on any product which you wish to own?
Well Bid4dream is here to realize your dreams now. Now its possible to grab maximum discount on any product which you wish to buy. All you have to do is to grab the opportunity.

G

As a merchant who got caught up in the hype and believed that Groupon customers would turn into regular customers, well let me just say nothing could be further from the truth. Groupon customers for the most part either A: will only buy if there is a hefty discount on your product or service and have no intention on paying your regular prices aqnd will find another coupon from somewhere else. They have no loyalty. B: The people don't have the money to pay retail and can only afford to come into a business with a coupon. The worst part is they are in the way of your good regular customers whom may feel slighted that the quality of service may is reduced by the sheer amount of Groupon users, especially at first or the fact that they are paying more than the Groupon user. This is definately the worst marketing venture I have ever tried and I will never use Groupon or any other other company who does social couponing.

Status
Not open for further replies.