GT72 Dominator Pro G vs Asus ROG G752VY

Devilmaker

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016
This is going to be my first laptop~ Anybody help me recommend please~ I don't know which one to choose ASAP~

Solution
in this situation, if you were doing the compareation with different CPU, of cause, the ASUS should be better than MSI
however, if you are comparing the MSI GT72S with ASUS ROG G752VY, the same CPU (i7-6820HK), MSI will be better than AUSU for it has many cool features additionally.

spruce11

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
oh...I would also like to know why Laptop_Nerd chose ROG over MSI, becasue as I know, MSI's laptop series is all equipped with gaming features that are not listed in spec sheet, such as Hahimic, Steelseries, Killer LAN & double shot, one is with toby..which become the invisible benefit, and you may need to do more research before the decision is made.
And what might be the exact purpose to consider between just the two models?

Nikita79

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
in this situation, if you were doing the compareation with different CPU, of cause, the ASUS should be better than MSI
however, if you are comparing the MSI GT72S with ASUS ROG G752VY, the same CPU (i7-6820HK), MSI will be better than AUSU for it has many cool features additionally.

Solution