GTA Vice City Coming to iOS, Android Dec. 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorintelr

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
HOPEFULLY, the controls will be easier to manage and better one s if you connect a keyboard. I downloaded GTA III and was dissapointed with the controls on the screen, whomever does 100% of GTA with the screen controls.....he/she'll be my hero!

victorintelr

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Glad to see that tegra 2 tablets are supported and also the SGS III. Looks like my Thrive is still compatible after a 1+ years that I bought it. (Took a while to get ICS).

GabZDK

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
Has someone seen the Steelseries FREE wireless control, although expensive IMO I think it is perfect for a game like this, send out more games like it and I may feel tempted to buy the control

shikamaru31789

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
Definitely going to get this as well as GTAIII when I finally get a tablet. Supposedly San Andreas will be getting a iOS/Android version for it's 10th anniversary as well, can't wait for that.

G

No TF Infinity mentioned :( so the iPad gets retina but the full HD tablets don't get full HD, although the nexus 10 is on the list with a higher res screen

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I would hate trying to play this on a phone. The small screen size and having the controls on the screen too.... This is certainly only a logical purchase for tablets.

alfaalex101

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
Decade old game, inaccurate capacitive controls, 20% of the screen is covered due to my thumbs, casual gamer auto-aim, hot phone, 30fps....yes...yes..I have all the reasons to buy this game! Learned my lesson with GTA III.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
[citation][nom]alfaalex101[/nom]Decade old game, inaccurate capacitive controls, 20% of the screen is covered due to my thumbs, casual gamer auto-aim, hot phone, 30fps....yes...yes..I have all the reasons to buy this game! Learned my lesson with GTA III.[/citation]

two words... bluetooth gamepad

infernocy

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
[citation][nom]alfaalex101[/nom]Decade old game, inaccurate capacitive controls, 20% of the screen is covered due to my thumbs, casual gamer auto-aim, hot phone, 30fps....yes...yes..I have all the reasons to buy this game! Learned my lesson with GTA III.[/citation]

decade old game , are you kidding me ... have you seen how games are becoming now , they are so short cos of the 'WE need better graphics ' the only games that i remember are from ps1 and ps2 , now games are so short you can complete them almost in one day ....
old games had story , and so much longevity .. nothing can beat grim fantango , age of empires and crash warped 3 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS