1x Sager NP8268-S (Clevo P150SM-A)
- Outside of U.S. Shipping Coverage: No Outside of US Shipping Coverage
- White Glove Premium Packaging: No thanks, standard double boxed packaging is okay with my order
- XOTIC Gear: No XOTIC PC Gear
- Build Time: Standard Production Time
- The XOTIC PC Difference: * 24/7 LIFETIME U.S. based technical support
* Extreme QA testing by dedicated technicians
* 24-72 Hour stress testing and benchmarking to ensure top performance and stability
- XOTIC PC Global Anti-Theft Protection: No Global Anti-Theft Protection (Options below require an operating system)
- Warranty: LIFETIME Ltd Labor* 1 Year Parts Warranty Lifetime 24/7 DOMESTIC Technical Support (Labor through XPC)
Includes FREE Shipping Both Ways for Parts Warranty Repairs (SKU - WTY099)
- Software Bundle (Not Installed): No Software Bundle
- Microsoft Office Software: - No Microsoft OFFICE Software
- Back Up Software: No Back Up Software
- Cloud Backup - Unlimited GB Storage: No Unlimited GB Cloud Backup
- Antivirus Software: No Antivirus Essentials Software Bundle
- Operating System: No Operating System [Drivers & Utility Software Only (Windows 7 & 8.1)]
- ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE: None
- OS Redline Boost: No Operating System Redline Boost
- XOTIC PC Redline Boost™ Extreme Performance: No Thanks, Please do not Overclock my system (Overclocking will add 3-6 business days to build time)
- Notebook Cooler: No Notebook Cooler
- Mouse Accessories: No External Mouse
- Keyboard (External): No External Keyboard
- Headsets: No Headset
- Fingerprint Reader: Integrated Fingerprint Reader
- Port Replicators / Docks / Adapters: No Dock/Hub/Adapter
- Spare AC Adapter: No Spare AC Adapter
- Car Adapter: No Car Adapter
- Battery: Smart Li-ion Battery (8-Cell)
- Case: No Carrying Case
- Sound Card: Sound Blaster Compatible 3D Audio - Included
- TV Tuner: No TV Tuner
- Camera: Built in 2.0 Megapixel Camera
- Memory Card Reader: Internal 9-in-1 Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini SD/SDHC/SDXC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo)
- Wireless Network Accessories: No Network Accessory
- Wireless Network: Sager - Intel® Dual Band AC 7260 802.11 A/AC/B/G/N 2.4/5.0GHz + Bluetooth™ 4.0 (SKU - WIFI94)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Included *With select wireless cards only* (See “Wireless Network” Section Below)
- External USB Optical Drive: NO External USB Optical Drive
- External Hard Drive (Back Up): No Back Up Hard Drive
- Optical Drive Bay Hard Drive Caddy: No Extra Optical Bay Hard Drive Caddy
- Optical Drive Bay: 8X Super Multi DVDRW/CDRW Combo Drive (Sager) (Dual Layer w/ Software) (When selecting a Hard Drive in the Optical Bay, No Optical Drive is Included) (SKU - ODD099)
- Primary Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM [SATA II - 3GB/s] (SKU - HDDX97)
- mSATA SSD Drive ( Slot 2 ): NO mSATA Solid State Drive
- mSATA SSD Drive ( Slot 1 ): 120GB Samsung 840 EVO Series mSATA SSD ( Storage Drive )
- mSATA SSD Drive - Configuration Option: Non-RAID Storage
- Exterior Finish - XOTIC PC Custom Painting (Full Chassis): No Custom Laptop Painting
- Exterior Finish - XOTIC PC Custom Painting (A Panel Only): No Custom Laptop Painting
- Exterior Finish - XOTIC PC Laser-Sketch™: No Laptop Laser-Sketch™
- Exterior Finish - Graphic & Textured Wraps: Standard Laptop Finish
- Branding: Sager Branding
- Ram: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz [1x8GB] Dual Channel Memory (SKU - RAM02S)
- External Mobile Display: No External Mobile Display
- External Display Video Adapters: No Video Adapter
- Copper Cooling Upgrade: No Copper Cooling Upgrade
- Processor: Sager - 4th Generation Intel® Haswell Core™ i7-4810MQ (2.8GHz - 3.8GHz, 6MB Intel® Smart Cache) (SKU – SPU401)
- Thermal Compound: FREE! - IC Diamond Thermal Compound - CPU + GPU
- Graphics Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 970M (6.0GB) GDDR5 PCI-Express DX11 (Maxwell) [User Upgradeable] (SKU – GPU12X)
- Monitor Calibration: NO Professional Monitor Color Calibration
- Dead Pixel Warranty: FREE! - 30 Day No Dead Pixel Warranty
- Display: 15.6” FHD 16:9 LED Backlit Wide screen (1920x1080) Super Clear Matte Type Sager Screen (SKU - SSC005)
- Free Shipping: FREE!!! – U.S. UPS GROUND SHIPPING (Use Coupon Code "FREESHIP" in Checkout) [U.S. Lower 48 ONLY / Restrictions Apply]
- - HALLOWEEN SPECIALS - #1: No Halloween Special
- - HALLOWEEN SPECIALS - #2: No Halloween Special
- - HALLOWEEN SPECIALS - #3: No Halloween Special
what size: 15
what thickness=Thin/ carrying around school a lot.
required battery life= as long as it last me 2 hours
what games do you want to play: League of legends, watch dog, GTA, Battlefield but might not be be on ultra setting normal to hight setting is good enough.
preferred screen resolution: looking forward to 3k or 4k
I strongly recommend Sager, all there laptops that came into my shop over the years were well built and custom. I didn't see the typical assembly line branding that you get with Acer,Msi,Dell,Toshiba and IBM. Sager uses Clevo chassis like Alienware but also offer higher quality components.
Your wanting a 4K screen, they are nice but Where's The 4K Content?
I own a 4K 55inch TV and haven't been at that happy with what is out there, a few moves and some TV. Lots of sports which I don't watch nor care if they are in 4K but hey you can watch all the 4k commercials you want. Games at 4K are not in a huge selection and are much more demanding than most PCs can handle.
4K screens on laptops with 860M GPU'S is kinda of pointless "Acer", games would have to be ran at really low settings or moved to 1080 with medium settings. You would need a 980M or 970M SLI to really enjoy the quality that the monitor will give you. Watch Dogs and games coming out with a similar graphics engines need a 780M or better to sustain High settings @1080 forget about running them at 4K.
End of my Anti 4K rant, pick a Laptop with at least a 880M, preferably a 970M or better if you want something that will last you a few years. The 4K screen is a perk that will eventually be made use of.
I strongly recommended you to buy this amazing laptop now !
There is a discount for this laptop until next week. This laptop has everything you need to run any hi-end game nowadays. It's better than any other guy above me
Thanks for to comment, but is Sager better than MSI, i know that it cheaper but i don;t really know that is the built quality is good or not. I am now narrow down to 2 brand MSI and Sager, the question is which should i get and why and pro and cons
this is spec for spec what you're looking for.
3k screen, 15'' size, less than an inch thick. battery lasts about 4-6 hours when not gaming.
will play all your games at 1080p max settings, even watch dogs is 30+FPS as long as your plugged in.
not sure how it will handle 3k gaming. might be medium-high settings with no AA.
15.6" 4K QFHD Sharp IGZO Display with Super Glossy Surface (3840x2160)
Guaranteed no dead or partially-lit pixels for first 30 days of purchasing
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M GPU with 3GB GDDR5 Video Memory
4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ Processor ( 6MB L3 Cache, 2.50GHz)
IC Diamond Thermal Compound - CPU + GPU
Genuine MS Windows® 8.1 64-Bit Edition
16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
256GB Crucial M550 M.2 SSD - as an OS Drive (Primary Drive C)
1TB 7200rpm SATA2 Hard Drive
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 M.2 AC Wireless LAN + Bluetooth Module
Actually take this quote and see if MSI will price match. Size, Specs and build quality are about the same with these two laptops the main difference are the 3K "Msi" vs 4k "Sager" screen and the Sager version being a little thinner.
800M+ series from Nvidia should keep you going for sometime, I personally have the 850M and its perfect for what i do. (Minecraft at 250 fps)
Depending on the type of game you might wanna go with 2 -> 4 cores, most laptops have intel cpu, and look for one with hyperthreading.
And the clockspeed should be around 2,50 GHz and Boost 3,00~.
The clockspeed of the ram doesnt always matter, like in this case, I have 8 gb of ram and can upgrade to 16 gb if i wanna.
so choose one where you have plenty of ram, and upgrade if you need to.
Biggers is always better, and so is the resolution. 15,6 -> 17,3 Inches is pretty good, and go for 1080+ resolution. And find one with 60 Hz monitor instead of 30 Hz, (Hertz is a updating unit for screens and other devices. 1 Hertz, 1 update per second.
If this is for gaming, i would recommend a large harddrive, with the possibility to upgrade to an SSD.
And the probably the largest problem for gaming laptops, is the noise...
some of them have bad ventilation and others sound like Jet engine, some laptops have dual fans setups which is very good for being quiet and cool.
yeah both laptop seem to be really good the msi and the sager has both good comment from u guys and it just that I can't really choose work one to buy, not are really powerful but one got lower graphic card ram gddr 5 3g and one have gddr 5 8g what the difference and the effect on graphic ram, it seem that I don't know any things about the graphic card ram thing.