hacked fake packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyst70

Prominent
Nov 7, 2017
Hacker has hacked me for 3 years and still doing it. Want him in prison. From droids to iPhone to computers get rid of him I found fake licence packages on phone. He has even hacked my grandaughters phone

Solution
Go into your router settings and make notes of the crucial data you need to handshake with your service provider. Disconnect that old router and throw it away. Buy a good one and install it then change the log in details from the generic ones that it comes with, for a complex username and password.

Set up an equally strong wifi security key including upper and lower case letters, numbers and $%£ symbols.

Change both the access password and the wif-fi security key monthly. Ity will make things harder to access.
Go into your router settings and make notes of the crucial data you need to handshake with your service provider. Disconnect that old router and throw it away. Buy a good one and install it then change the log in details from the generic ones that it comes with, for a complex username and password.

Set up an equally strong wifi security key including upper and lower case letters, numbers and $%£ symbols.

Change both the access password and the wif-fi security key monthly. Ity will make things harder to access.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.