Hackintosh Laptop? Help!

Solution

Bolin

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014

You sir, are the one who doesn't know about the topic, a distro won't make OSX snow leopard run on a slow CPU. Also, Piracy is not very appreciated here

http://www.downloadmoreram.com/ though

Bolin

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014

There's a language called "English" and there's also something called "Common Sense" If you knew how to speak the first and had the latter you would have realised I wasn't talking to you

qazzi

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
@Bolin why are you so pissed off? well this is a forum that's why most people used @ sign. and "it's common sense" to use that if your speaking to a single person instead of all participant of the forums. so next time use it (it a common forum etiquette when your replying or participating in the forums) duh.
btw that reason i edited my post so correct the mistake. get off your high horse people make mistakes.

TheInfoLearner

Estimable
Aug 7, 2014

Lol, wow don't you see, Niresh is a pirated version of Mac OS X that allows it to works on PCs better
i was asking if there was a pirated version of LEOPARD. Like Niresh that's why i put LEOPARD on a separate line
btw i never said snow leopard but 1 time
so thanks i know the difference

TheInfoLearner

Estimable
Aug 7, 2014

Thanks for you help, but a lot of people have Hackintosh PC's.
The S.W.A.T teams not going to show up at you door
3137502.jpg

Bolin

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014

It's been proven niresh holds malicious backdoors.

Is that good enough for you not to use it? Oh, well. Maybe your pirated windows has some too

Solution

TheInfoLearner

Estimable
Aug 7, 2014

Yah, Maybe your pirated windows has some too

Thanks bro:pt1cable:

Bolin

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014

You're welcome, I am glad I was of help. Pirated copies can be easily modified to contain malicious code within payloads, just be sure to buy a windows installation cd/media as soon as possible and back up your photos/music.

Bolin

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014

Also, this sentence couldn't be understood as it doesn't make sense. "Is there a niresh version of OSX 10.5 (Leopard)?" is the question you should've made. Anyway, we've already warned you about the danger of malicious software and it seems you've understood.