Half of my programs simply wont work.

ClaymoreKnight

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Well, to start off, I would like to include some likely important information; I had never had this problem before until the bootmgr partition for my hard drive crashed,and I had to recover it using /scannow and /chkdisk. I have no idea what is causing this, and it gets fairly frustrating with this constantly happening. Whenever I launch a program, the little thingy will spin, and then a Windows error message will pop up saying "_____ Has stopped working". Lastly, I would like to add that even newly downloaded programs are subject to crashing.

SSD with OS (I don't see why you would need to know anything else):

- OCZ Vector 128gb

Thank you for any answers or solutions you may provide me.

Ijack

Distinguished

You don't think the OS that you are using might be relevant?

Anyway, the simple answer is to reinstall Windows (I don't see why you would need to know anything else ;)).

ClaymoreKnight

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Well, I really only went here for answers because I had reinstalled Win7 about 10 times now. I just wanted to know if there was any way to do it without reverting to the usual method. Thanks anyways.

Ijack

Distinguished
Well, there's something else that would have been useful to know!

I suggest that you rephrase your original question giving full details of your system, your problem, any error messages you get, what you have tried so far, and what the result is. The fact that you have reinstalled Windows 7 10 times and it keeps corrupting is relevant information. It may well indicate a hardware fault (bad SSD, bad PSU, or bad RAM are possibilities but you haven't given us information about any of these components other than the SSD).

TRENDING THREADS