Halo: Reach Trailer Shows Jetpacks, Assassinations

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alyon

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2009
[citation][nom]IzzyCraft[/nom]Anyone else think they are just a class system away there on multiplayer till it becomes Tribes.[/citation]

Well it definitely doesn't seem original lol. It's like they took every other game they could think of and scrambled to add aspects of all of them."HMMm, what have we not done... JETPACKS!111 (tribes), ROLLING!! (too many to list), and ASSASSINATION KILLS!!!! (lol AvP Trophey kills?)

It seems like the only Halo that even had a ounce of originality was the first :(

d-block

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2009
[citation][nom]babybeluga[/nom]Graphics look the same as Halo 2...[/citation]

get your eyes looked at. they are either bad, or you are a ps3 fanboy with your sony dildo placed firmly up your ass

rajangel

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
argh.

i look at ut3. then i look at screenshots for this.

high quality my ass. there is no way they should be paying the people doing their graphics and textures. i wonder how long they will hold progression back. by now we should all have computers that can play crisis with 200 fps.. but no... companies wont make better cards because people buy consoles. i dont care if anyone owns a console but goddamn the nintendo has it right. consoles should be for casuals.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
This looks freaking awesome. I see many minor and major differences, with weapons and graphics alike. Time to save for this and buy more XBL time! Because ODST was not worth my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.