Happy Birthday Mario! Here's Your Red Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
Growing up in the early 80's...playing Super Mario Bros all day - before and after school. Just reminiscing...so nostalgic. *sigh*...no bills to worry about, no kids or women to worry about...all you thought about was beating this game. Yet 25yrs later, it is still so much fun. This game appeals to anyone - even my kids love it. I'd have to say perhaps this is the only game that has transcended generations.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
kinda cool in a novelty kind of way. if it came to the us and i was in the market for a wii then i might be persuaded to spend the extra scrath on this

bamslang

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2009
I still have my origional Nintendo with Mario 1-3 at my house and anytime I have parties, people LOVE it, even hot chicks. Not sure if this version will have the same attraction, but the origional games are quite fun. No saving, no reloading, just straight play.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
Yep, Mario came out when I was 4. My cousins had a Nintendo right away (They're rich). I really loved playing it. I remember having dreams about playing it when I was a kid. Then eventually my parents bought one for my sister and I. I loved playing Super Mario, Duck Hunt and Blades of Steel. Ever since then I've loved games. I really don't think I'll ever stop playing them either.

dogman_1234

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009
I grew up with the 64. I did, though, get to play the original ones. I can tell you, form all the previous mario games before NCG, I can say the 80's and 90's gaming was the best. Now, you have crap games with,"oh,so coll graphics that are three-dimmentional", BS. I want to see more classic games, I want to see the real red deal, I want my MTV!

JK'ing on the MTV BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.