Has there been any fix for Kaspersky Total security not being able to protect against screenshots, in Windows10? If yes, pleas

Lorraine_6

Commendable
Jun 2, 2016
After upgrading to Windows 10, every time I go to a secure screen, I still receive an error: Kaspersky Total Security is not providing complete protection of your data: Protection against screenshots is disabled. I am running Kaspersky Total Security 2016.

Has there been a fix, yet for this? If not when will there be a fix? Thanks.

Solution
Hello,

If you upgraded the Operating System from Windows 7 or earlier to Windows 8 /8.1/10, then the hardware on your system may not support virtualization capabilities.

p.s. I also contact Kaspersky support for that problem. I'll give you more information about it!

"In order to fix the issue with screenshot protection in Safe Money, please follow the instructions at this link: http://support.kaspersky.com/11947. If you are having issues enabling the visualization within the BIOS for Windows 10, you will need to contact your PC manufacturer for assistance as this falls outside the scope of Kaspersky support. All PC manufacturers have different BIOS settings, so you will need their assistance with changing the BIOS settings specific...

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello,

If you upgraded the Operating System from Windows 7 or earlier to Windows 8 /8.1/10, then the hardware on your system may not support virtualization capabilities.

p.s. I also contact Kaspersky support for that problem. I'll give you more information about it!

"In order to fix the issue with screenshot protection in Safe Money, please follow the instructions at this link: http://support.kaspersky.com/11947. If you are having issues enabling the visualization within the BIOS for Windows 10, you will need to contact your PC manufacturer for assistance as this falls outside the scope of Kaspersky support. All PC manufacturers have different BIOS settings, so you will need their assistance with changing the BIOS settings specific to their PCs."

Solution