Hating PSN? Man Shoots PS3 With Desert Eagle

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feeddagoat

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
*sigh* how many years of inbreeding does it take to produce such an eejit? Kinda reminded me of Harry Enfield's Kevin. It was kinda fun to watch, the DE power always amazes me.

damian86

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
lol that AK was out of control. PS3 doesnt deserve your lovely desert eagle bullets, you should have done something worst to it.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
See NRA, there are gay morons who buy gay-ass looking golden guns.

Wonder if he stole it from Donald Dump, since he buys golden toilets. (hint hint: his sh t still stinks).

I wonder if he was going to pull out the pink hello-kitty AR-15. (google it)

chavo12345

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]Wow, didnt know it was legal to have a "automatic" AK >_>Anyways, he could've made a ton of money off of ebay with that ps3 fatty, I could tell it was a full emu ps2 version, I have one sitting next to my monitor right now.........................................[/citation]

It isnt auto, look what he's doing with is finger when he shoots.

wcnighthawk

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2010
Good riddance. Every gaystation deserves the same fate. PC gamer btw, before someone tries to make me to be a 360/Wii fanboy. I just hate Sony, period.

G

Lol...he spent more in ammo than he did on his PS3. Eddy Raja style.

geekapproved

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
@ Aaron: It was a .50 cal you dumba$$

Dude has got some serious mental issues. You'll see him on the news one day.

3 clips of AK and he only hit it once. LOL

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
The last laugh is on him as the PS3 is the clear winner in the battle, not only did he pay for it, it died on him, but he also wasted ammunition on it costing him even more money. His personal data was also likey stolen as well Sony wins! Economicatilty!

Though if I were him I would ship that back to Sony.

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]Wow, didnt know it was legal to have a "automatic" AK .........................................[/citation]

Lots of places in the United States you can get a class 3 AK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.