Hating PSN? Man Shoots PS3 With Desert Eagle

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

upgrade_1977

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
You know, IMO sony kind of did it to themselves. I think it all started with updating the system with the patch that didn't allow PS3 to use linux any more. That just pissed a lot of people off. Then they claimed there code was unhackable.. I don't remember where I read it, but they said it would take a regular pc like a 1000 years to hack it. LOL. What a way to egg on hackers. I'm not endorsing them doing it, but they basically challenged the whole hacking community. And, while it is really bad for sony, I think if they had it in there head that, "Hey our system can be comprimised, maybe we should pay more attention to upgrading our security systems", then everything would be ok, instead of being like, "eh, don't worry about it, our system is unhackable, lol".

Well, while it's bad for the pc, it makes me realize another strength of the PC. It has no single network, so the odds of hacking the entire network, is a lot less likely, but i'm not gonna say impossible, lol.

Kileak

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
If I realized I was homosexual, I too would probably shoot a PlayStation 3 with a golden Desert Eagle.

I'd probably have realized that the minute I would've bought either of those though...

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
You guys act like he went on a killing spree, but what he did was relativy safe. He was out in the woods, and from the looks I'm sure any stray bullets would've hit a tree. Notice how he held the weapons (he actually held them right). He also cleared the weapon when he was done. Nothing in this video other then him shooting a ps3 and making some stupid remarks show him as an angry person. He was simply having some fun, and using it (ps3) as target practice, and trying to get laughs on youtube.

And all the other remarks about the ammo cost more and was a waste.. LMAO shooting at paper targets isnt? Also for the people who seem to think they could aim trying to fire something automatic/simulating automatic (how he had his finger). Prove it and post it on youtube. For any shoulder fire weapon, you will not be accurate at all. Thus why they make tripods/mounts, and even then saws, 240b, etc.. are know for suppressive fire.

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]aaron88_7[/nom]Do it again with a .50 caliber. Probably wouldn't be anything left for the 2nd shot![/citation]
Desert Eagle is a 50cal....

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
[citation][nom]spectrewind[/nom]I heard this guy mention YLOD at 1:34. I have a launch 60 system. I have also had it do YLOD.I used the oven method to reflow the BGA beneath the CELL and RSX chips on the board.What I did: Pull the board. I placed 3 glass bowls on a non-flexing cookie sheet in a triangle formation. Then I balanced/suspended the board on top of that with the processors facing up and no pressure to riser components beneath.The insane part:preheat the oven (in non-convection mode) to 425. Put the suspended board inside for 10 min. Yes, there was some smell. Yes, when pulling it out, a small amt of smoke escaped (it was dead, what did I have to lose?)The great part: It works again. I got my data/saves off. On borrowed time, perhaps, but it's 5-years old.Reflow done. Used arctic silver 5 on the heat spreaders. Games working fine on it.[/citation]
I have no idea what you are talking about

G

I hate all consoles, they drag us down, the FTW PC GAMERS!
console fanboys are just gaymers.

G

I guess next on his list is a school or something, the guy is a psycho redneck!

Status
Not open for further replies.