Solved! Have an LG phone without a sims card do I hook it into the computer to get my pictures transferred to my iPhone

Solution
As long as the phone will turn on and allow access to it, then yes. Just note that some phones will not work without a SIM inserted. Even if it is a SIM that no longer is active. Some phones just will not allow any access to them without the SIM.

Once you get it to turn on fully, then connect it to the computer via USB cord and transfer the files you want (photos, music, contacts, etc., just not apps) to an empty folder on the computer. Then you can set up to transfer the stuff to the new device. That I can't help with, I don't do iPhones. :)
As long as the phone will turn on and allow access to it, then yes. Just note that some phones will not work without a SIM inserted. Even if it is a SIM that no longer is active. Some phones just will not allow any access to them without the SIM.

Once you get it to turn on fully, then connect it to the computer via USB cord and transfer the files you want (photos, music, contacts, etc., just not apps) to an empty folder on the computer. Then you can set up to transfer the stuff to the new device. That I can't help with, I don't do iPhones. :)

Solution