Having choppy gameplay with over 80 fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doutor

Estimable
Aug 18, 2015
I have an Omen laptop with a Gtx1070 and an i7-6700HQ Quad Core CPU. I was playing Overwatch and CS:GO and my gamplay seemed really choppy almost as if I had 50 fps even though I was over 85ps on both games. I tried vsync on both and they still seem really choppy. I've scanned for malware on my pc and all of the malware that was found by Malwarebytes and Avire have been eliminated. Also ran a scan for driver updates and I installed them all. Still my gameplay seems really choppy. The thing is, when I was playing cs and spectating someone their movement was smooth without any stutter, but while I was playing it seems so laggy. It's been annoying me since I just can't quite get what's wrong. Also I should mention that my laptop monitor is 75hz with gsync so it shouldn't be laggy at all.

Update: Tried playing BF1 and the gameplay and movement were really smooth, now I don't know if it was problems with CS and Overwatch or just that my PC doesn't like them.

Doutor

Estimable
Aug 18, 2015

I could do that, thing is i would have to reinstall everyhting back and I haveprojects due to this week... But if I really see that there's no other way I might do it.

aligwashington

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013

also please reinstall os through a usb with latest build of windows 10 from MS website or you will have to run updates which will take longer to get you back up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.