Question Having problem starting new build up gaming PC

sophialoren369

Commendable
Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys,
I have just build this new pc. Everything is new. I have zotac rtx 2060 gpu. When i start my pc it starts normally and press delete to go to bios message shows up and when it tries to shows windows welcome message it shows no input signal found, display going to sleep and black screen. Then when i restart the pc everything starts fine. Now i can't figure out what's the issue. Also when i turn on and off the monitor it tries to show the windows and gives a sound like when you insert a usb on pc. like it's detecting sounding and installing. Also one time it showed the mouse but in a black screen. Now i am thinking maybe gpu issue. i do have installed the latest drivers. Also i checked the cpu fan. when the fan running it shows on monitor and when it goes off monitor goes to black. Like when i start the pc, gpu fan rans and after the bios message it stops and that's when the monitor doesn't show up. maybe i am wrong. not sure how this works as this is my first pc. I do not have any old gpu. Also i apologize if this doesn't make sense.English isn't my first language. So this may sounds confusing. Thank you. My pc specs:
cpu: Ryzen 5 3600
Mobo: B450 Tomhawk max
gpu: zotac rtx 2060
storage: 512gb 220s ssd
16gb ram