having trouble viewing downloaded vidoes

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Romstar

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2007
btw dont know if you're a gamer or not but you gotta check out the call of duty 4 trailer because it looks awesome it seems like they finally arent going to milk off of this series!!

edklite

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2006
well I got all 3 systems, wii, ps3 xbox but right now I'm stuck on wii but will check it out boss thx alot ;)
headbangernu4.gif

Romstar

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2007
well I thought it was fixed but today when I woke up i tried to play a video and none of them worked same thing as last night. I changed nothing I closed nothing I didnt do anything for this to happen I wonder why this is going on.

edklite

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2006
ok what anti virus do you have?

is your spysweeper upto date with the spyware defenitions and also do you have a custom scan? if not set your scan rules like this then scan again

untitledpn6.png

edklite

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2006
we must make sure, this is not normal at all, one second your pc recognizes your codecs and the next it does not, this is suspecious behavior, so first we scan for spyware next for anti virus, what anti virus did you say you have?

edklite

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2006
great make sure you are using the same profile we changed the settings for to scan ;)

in your profile tab choose the one we setup then check

untitledaz3.png