HDMI ARC connect Amplifier

Apr 9, 2018
Hi all,
I have a stupid question here:
I have a 65x9300d and a subwoofer wireless.
Now I want to improve sound by connect 1 more amplifier through HDMI ARC
Sound from tivi -> Amply -> tivi speaker..
Don't know if it works or not
Thank you all

Solution
To clarify you want to use an external amp to drive the internal TV speakers?
If you turn HDMI-ARC on can you still use the wireless subwoofer?
The only way to get to the internal TV speakers would require you to open the TV and redirect the speaker wires to the external amp. You could use a speaker to line level converter to provide an input for the amp or an HDMI-ARC audio extractor.
Overall it would be a waste of time and effort. The speakers aren't going to sound better with an external amp.
Get good passive speakers and an amp (or powered speakers), a decent soundbar/sub or a real HTS.
To clarify you want to use an external amp to drive the internal TV speakers?
If you turn HDMI-ARC on can you still use the wireless subwoofer?
The only way to get to the internal TV speakers would require you to open the TV and redirect the speaker wires to the external amp. You could use a speaker to line level converter to provide an input for the amp or an HDMI-ARC audio extractor.
Overall it would be a waste of time and effort. The speakers aren't going to sound better with an external amp.
Get good passive speakers and an amp (or powered speakers), a decent soundbar/sub or a real HTS.

Solution
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you so much! that's exactly what I want.
So there is no hope now, I bought that wireless subwoofer Sony br100 few months ago, the sound combines from TV and subwoofer quite good but I have just realized that the high note (treble sound) not really good (higher than 10khz but in Sony stock equalizer do not have. When I install a software and play through it, the sound much better.
I think I can use optical port and buy 2 small speakers and amp then I still can us subwoofer. I don't want to run cable around TV :p ;
Thank you so much!