Headphone volume WAY too low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svensander

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013
i bought a pair of cheap Trust Urban revolt headphones, and as soon as i plugged it into my android, i noticed that the volume was a bit too low, it was on max. i tested it with my friend's more expensive headphones, and the sound was much louder now.
then i tried it on my computer. i plugged it into my speakers.
computer volume on max, headphone volume max, and the volume of the youtube video i was listening to, on max too. everything was maxed out, and it was so horribly, horribly quiet.. i tested my friend's headphones again, on my computer this time, and it was so loud i almost went deaf, so yeah, my hearing 'was' OK.
but what's wrong with the goddamn headphones? i've had cheaper earplugs that could play sound 5 times louder than this headset -.-

Solution

LOL chill out. If you've tried it on several devices already and the issue persists then you either missed something or the headphones are broken in some capacity. I'm figured it would be best to start from square 1 (the hardware) because I don't just want to assume they're broken and it's possible that you may have missed something simple like the volume wheel.

However, if you're going to act like a...

Svensander

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

not only did i mention, that i turned the HEADPHONE VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP; in my post, but you seriously think i'm So stupid that for the many weeks i've had the headphones, i have never thought about turning the control wheel up?
my god.

WithoutWeakness

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012

LOL chill out. If you've tried it on several devices already and the issue persists then you either missed something or the headphones are broken in some capacity. I'm figured it would be best to start from square 1 (the hardware) because I don't just want to assume they're broken and it's possible that you may have missed something simple like the volume wheel.

However, if you're going to act like a child about it then I don't really feel like helping. Your best bet is to either return the headphones for a new pair or toss them out and don't buy trash headphones next time.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.