Headphones for Gaming and Music Over-Ear price ~100₤

Ghoster

Estimable
May 29, 2015
Hello. I was looking for a headphones with construction over-ear (for now i have sony mdr-v55 and my ears are very sore after an hour) And after some hours spending on searching and asking peoples about new headphones and I found some interesting proposals:

- Brainwavz HM5 ~125₤ - ebay price, but it's too much and i can get new one from online store for about 86₤
- SMS Audio Street Over-Ear by 50 limited edition ~52₤ (Ebay - new one 45% off)
- Superlux HMC631 ~40₤
- Cronos Tt eSPORTS Thermaltake ~43₤

* Signal cabel cannot be weak because my Creative Fatal1ty HS-800 headphone stop playing after twisted)

* Sennheiser - This brand is expensive and a price for a good sound is high,

* Audio Technica - I don't know anything about this brand,

I should explain what i expecting from new headphones:
- comfortable,
- not pressing ears,
- good/very good sound (for now i have Sound Card: Creatvie Fatal1ty Xtremegamer pro series but i think about buy new card called Esi Juli@ but it cost about 100₤ and i missed a opportunity to buy used card for about 52₤ + postage.
- Good quallity of used materials to create headphones - you know, anything can happend :)
- i can live without microphone with headphones but i play some games with my friends using skype and If someone propose me a good headphones with a good ratio price to quallity i want to know about some good microphones too :) (for now it will be Zalman zM-MIC1) Please help me with right choose :), because when i was buyed Sony MDR-V55 i don't think much about this headphones, only few test and now I'm disappointed. With New headphones i don't want to be a disappointed :)

profoundnoah

Estimable
May 12, 2015
I would recommend something like the audio-technica m30x, or the v-moda crossfade LP's. These come in at around 50-70 USD, so maybe 40-60 pounds/euros. They offer performance comparable to the sennheiser 800 for much less money.

profoundnoah

Estimable
May 12, 2015

You can try something like the Audio Technica M30X. They are very nice headphones and are only around 50 pounds if I'm doing my calculations correctly. If you have a little more, go for the m40.

Ghoster

Estimable
May 29, 2015
But audio technica will be good on both music and games? Because i don't want to spend lot of money and buy headphones, and they will not be good enough for me. I will try to make offer for a V-Moda crossfade LP, and if i can't buy them in max 60 pounds i will consider Cronos Tt eSPORTS or Brainwavz HM5