Solved! headphones for TV

Feb 7, 2021
can you buy an adaptor for standard headphone jack that would allow you to use the (composite Red White Yellow,) Red being right audio, White left audio. so you can listen to TVV trough head phones if it doesn't have a specific jack point?

Feb 7, 2021
Thanks for your reply.
The headphones do have a standard 3.5mm connector on. Because the TV doesn't have a headphone jack point on it, I wanted to know if there is an adaptor that i can plug the jack into that then can connect to the composite Red White Yellow so i could listen to the TV through the headphones . not sure the the one above would do. would need an adaptor that fits into composite Red White Yellow or combination then has a a jack point connector on it for the headphones 3.5mm to go into.

Feb 7, 2021
Thanks for your reply.
The headphones do have a standard 3.5mm connector on. Because the TV doesn't have a headphone jack point on it, I wanted to know if there is an adaptor that i can plug the jack into that then can connect to the composite Red White Yellow so i could listen to the TV through the headphones . not sure the the one above would do. would need an adaptor that fits into composite Red White Yellow or combination then has a a jack point connector on it for the headphones 3.5mm to go into.
would this one be suitable.... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R7JB4N...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Thanks for your reply.

From what you wrote it seemed like the TV had a headphone out. Are you sure those composite connections are outputs? On most TVs they are inputs.