Solved! Headset or Headphones and Mic for gaming. And would like recommendations

LewisMason

Estimable
Jul 13, 2014
My motherboard is an msi b350 tomahawk and I'm looking for a nice headset/headphones + mic.

I'll strictly be using this for gaming and won't be recording and streaming but want my music to sound nice as I listen to music when playing games 99% of the time.

My max budget is £200 but anything cheaper is fine by me as long as it sounds good and will last 2-3 years+.

Some I've been looking at are the Sennheiser G4ME ZERO/ONE but not sure if I need something so expensive and I'm not too familiar with all the terms when it comes to even searching for headsets. I don't mind how they look as long as they are closed-back.

LewisMason

Estimable
Jul 13, 2014

Thanks for the reply, your reddit post was very helpful in making my decision, but since I'd prefer a headset rather than headphones/modmic I think I'll be going with the G4ME ZERO's in the end.

In your personal opinion would it be worth getting an amp/DAC/sound card for them. And if so, I'd appreciate recommendations.