Solved! hello everyone , i have an Acer Aspire 3 with i3, 4 GB RAM. i want to know if my laptop supporting SSD ?

Barty1884

Admirable
Which laptop model, specifically? AFAIK the Aspire3 first came out with Skylake (i3-6xxx), so would be a very good candidate for an SSD.

Realistically, any laptop with a SATA port can "support" an SSD - just a matter of speeds available.
Even an older laptop with SATAII will feel substantially faster with a budget SSD installed.

Barty1884

Admirable
Which laptop model, specifically? AFAIK the Aspire3 first came out with Skylake (i3-6xxx), so would be a very good candidate for an SSD.

Realistically, any laptop with a SATA port can "support" an SSD - just a matter of speeds available.
Even an older laptop with SATAII will feel substantially faster with a budget SSD installed.

Dugimodo

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
See if this applies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ntDKOJleQ

Be wary though, not all models are built the same. But if yours looks like that one and has the drive in the same location you'll be fine.
It does mean reinstalling windows or finding a way to clone your hard drive though so be prepared for that, best to download all the drivers from Acer before starting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 6
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
r090t9 Laptop Tech Support 5
Acer aspire e 15 Laptop Tech Support 2
HolyDog Laptop Tech Support 5
R Laptop Tech Support 4
Kirstie_P Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1